Monday, March 03, 2014

Therapy

An existence left fumbling,
Inexcusable,
Some cold winds blow, darling.
I see the ocean left cold
Under moonlight skies-
Moonlit symphonies
Turning pages meant to never open.
I have awoken the leviathan
Craving,
Metallic masterpieces held in shaking hands
To await one final
Cry.
I have denied the end,
Erased my last line written in my own hand,
Turned my face from the answer I sought,
Picked up some pieces,
Wiped up the blood.
Tell me it's going to be okay
That this is the way home
To a place where I can finally breathe
And the demons,
The darkness,
The chains,
The venom,
The shattered glass
Finally let go of me.

1 comment:

Scott Keyes said...

circumstance. The *now* seems eternal, like a photograph held inches from your eyes seems to fill the world.. your brilliance and vision are larger by far but the postcard of the *now* held before your eyes tantalizes you into thinking that this is all there is... it lies.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.